Receivers Bond in State Court
Receivers Bond in State Court - A receiver is appointed most often in foreclosure of mortgage litigation. The party who applies for the appointment must establish an interest in the real property.
In order to effectively assist you with a Receiver’s Bond we will need you to provide us with the court order and the following information:
1. Title of action
2. Name and location of Court.
3. Amount of bond.
4. Name, address, and occupation of receiver.
5. Name, address, and phone number of attorney.
6. Copy of order appointing receiver and outlining his duties.
7. Detailed description of assets and liabilities including any mortgaged premises.
8. Depository for the funds of the receivership
9. Bank or business references from the applicant.
In addition to the court order, please complete, sign, and return the attached Bond Application in the sections indicated.